Panda's Introduction



Hello and welcome to my nintastic blogThis is where I blog about my life and things of interest, namely movies, Asian culture, music, fashion, AMBW relationships, as well as friends and randomness.

About Me
Name: Brittney
D.O.B: October 25, 1988
Residency: America

☆ミWhere did the name Panda Ninja come from?
Firstly, panda bears are adorable and I love ninjas. Thus, I merely combined the words and Panda Ninja was born.

☆ミMovie Buff?
Yes! Generally, I am a silent person, but mention movies and I can be talkative. I have always loved movies, specifically horror, psychological thrillers, martial arts and action. Due to my love for movies, I can be quite the critic, haha. My major in college is Media Arts for film. I hope that one day you will see my movies on the big screen.

☆ミRock Music Junkie?
Do you really want to know the truth? I confess to being a rock junkie. Music is my heart. It cheers me up, sooths my soul and makes me think. I will listen to anything that catches my attention, but I mostly like rock, alternative and J-Rock.

☆ミFavorite bands. Go.
UVERworld, Queen and ONE OK ROCK.

☆ミAny celebrity crushes?
My list is very short, but my number ones are James Franco and Miyavi. Next on the list is Sen Mitsuji, Seungri (Panda) and G-Dragon.


 



☆ミFavorite quote
“You are only what you are when no one is looking” – Robert C. Edwards


“Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves. Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.” – Bruce Lee

☆ミPanda’s current hobby

Writing, practicing Japanese and attempting to improve my guitar skills. ( T o T )

4 comments:

  1. Greetings,

    My name is Arvind Jay Dixit, CEO and Founder, of Bubblews.com. We are an innovative social blogging network we created where the bloggers are compensated for their thoughts in the form of being paid out per view, comment, like/dislike and social media share for every post they write. I am getting in contact with you to extend an invitation to join our community. It is 100% free to use and is very user friendly. I would love to answer any questions you may have, and be able to set up a time to speak with you over the phone about it. Bubblews.com is a movement, our community is tired of the fact that many corporate social networking sites profit off of users’ interests (private data) and do not compensate back. Bubblews.com is putting an end to that.
    More information can be found:
    www.Bubblews.com/about
    www.Bubblews.com/account/create

    I look forward to your response.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brittney! Great to meet you! I totally fell in love with James Franco the first time i saw Tristan and Isolde. *gush* Excellent choice!
    And yep highfive for rock junkie! Can't imagine a world without it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. James is one attractive man! I can't get over his smile. Then again, all of my celebrity crushes have a nice smile (but James has the best charming smile). >///<
      *high five* Rock is awesome! :)

      Delete
  3. For the White House, it was a touch of well-deserved sarcasm; Obama's absence at the startt of the Libyan hostilities, along with
    his haphazard conversaions with members of Congress and his nonexistent effort
    to prepare the American public for war, left mor than a few Washington insiders shaking
    their heads over how the president could have mishandled things so badly.
    Life Tap-A unique feature of Warlocks is that thy can tap into their HP
    pool. Composed of brief euphoria followed by deep despair, it is probably the
    most imortant part off the play for Juliet.

    my homepage: minion rush hack

    ReplyDelete

 

Inspiration

people i admire















Mail

Worldwide

worldwide.