Bookshelf Talk

Hello lovely people~ Today, I'll be discussing what I've been currently reading. 



I purchased the second book a year ago and I always had trouble finding the first book in the bookstores. Fast-forward to 2017, I decided to download a sample of this book on my Kindle. I really liked the sample and went ahead and bought the full book. So far it's really good!




To add the cherry on top of the cake, I discovered that Anna Dressed In Blood will be a movie! Not only that, the main character will be played by Cameron Monaghan. For those that watch Shameless, you may recognize the name, but for those (like me) that watch Gotham know him as The Joker on the hit FOX TV show.




After discovering that, I can't wait to see the movie and I'm hoping it will be good. 

What books are you currently reading?

2 comments:

  1. I'm reading the arc Ballad of the Beanstalk. It comes out this April and a nice prequel retelling of Jack and the Beanstalk in relation to the singing harp. I have been saying I'd read the Anna book for a long time. Glad you're enjoying it Britt and I look forward to the movie as well.

    ReplyDelete

 

Inspiration

people i admire















Mail

Worldwide

worldwide.