DramaFever Partnership

I come baring good news! Last week, someone that works on the marketing team for DramaFever contacted me wanting to know if I would be interested working with DramaFever. For those that don't know, this website is the largest online video site for the distribution of international televised content. The company streams movies, documentaries, and TV shows on demand with professional subtitles. DramaFever's content offering is both ad supported for regular users and available in HD for premium subscribers (yes, I just copied that straight from Wikipedia, ^^;) If you're a fan of Korean dramas or live adaptions of anime/manga, then you would love this website! 



When I was contacted, I was really surprised! After exchanging a few emails, I decided to work with DramaFever. What I would be doing is writing reviews for various dramas that I have watched on the website or anything that I believe would be interesting for DramaFever fans. Interestingly enough, I've never watched a Korean drama before! 


Say whaaat???

Yes. It's true. Not once have I ever watched a K-Drama. Now that I'm working with DramaFever, I have no excuse not to watch one. XD I'm not sure what drama I will watch first...but when I decide, you'll know because there will be a review on my blog about it!

Do any of you watch any Asian dramas? If so, which ones do you like? 

6 comments:

  1. Waah~ Congratulations! That is very exciting news! I can't wait to read your reviews on K-dramas, since I'm totally a K-drama addict! My favorite are melodramas or makjang dramas. So, I'll be particularly excited when you review dramas from those genres! おめでとうございます!O(≧▽≦)O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. どうもありがとうございました!( ^ o ^ ) I'm very excited about this as well! I'll be sure to check out those types of dramas! Thank you for commenting. :)

      Delete
  2. I haven't watched any either. Now I feel like I've missed out something big in life. Congrats on being hired Britt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt that way too when my friends would talk about K-Drama's on Facebook. I would be lost as to what they were talking about, so I would sit back during those conversations, lol. Thank you very much!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! Oh, I have friends totally addicted to Korean dramas. I hear once you watch one episode, you become hooked onto the whole series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, I've heard that Korean dramas can be addictive. We'll see once I start watching one. There is one that caught my eye that I plan on reviewing.

      Delete

 

Inspiration

people i admire















Mail

Worldwide

worldwide.