Live Journal, anyone? My first blog

Yesterday, I was watching a 2010 BIGBANG video and the members were dancing to a song that sounded oddly familiar to me.

(Fast forward to 7:56)

And then it came to me. Ah! I know where I've heard that song from!



I posted a video on my blog about it back in 2011!


From that point on, I began reading through my old blog entries. I came to an realization that I was not only an active blogger (compared to now), also, I wasn't as distracted back then with writing. I did mention being distracted a few times, but it wasn't as bad as it is now. Back then, I could write 18,000 words quickly. Now, I'm lucky if I can even make it to a 1000 words or even 500.

This is my old blog--- Hinata6Uchiha 

I have another Live Journal blog, but you wouldn't be able to view it because it's private. The only people that can see it are mutual friends on LJ.

Anyways, does anyone else still have one of their old blogs or do you sometimes look back on your old entries? If so, what has changed from then to now?

3 comments:

  1. I have a bunch of old LJ journals. Maybe I'll go back to one and friend you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Between the two games we played, I can’t see how LIFE could be construed in any way as better. As I said earlier, The Resistance is simple, but every mechanic, every aspect of it exists for a specific and important reason. From the number of players per mission to the voting system to the two-fail requirement on mission four, it’s all carefully designed around a gradually increasing sense of tension that almost always rises to a thrilling finale. LIFE, on the other hand, is a giant pile of random elements that either give or take points for no discernible reason other than because you spun the thing and a thing happened. This games is Browser Based MMORPG.

    ReplyDelete

 

Inspiration

people i admire















Mail

Worldwide

worldwide.