Creating a blog schedule is something that I have wanted to do for quite a while. It would help the organization when it comes to blogging. The only things is, I never set aside the time to actually create one for this particular blog. If you're a follower of mine, you should be well-aware that I am not a fast updater, lol.
I'm going to start this schedule on January 30th and below will be the set schedule:
Monday - Bookshelf Talk
- My thoughts on any book I'm currently reading or have read
- Possible book reviews
- Future reads (books that are on my wishlist)
Tuesday - Quote Of The Day
- I will post a few of my favorite quotes on this day. Quotes from authors, TV shows, Movies, Philosophers and etc
- I also would like other bloggers to share their favorite quotes.
Wednesday - Writing Muse
- On this day, I will mostly be discussing updates about my novel, including information about WIP as well.
- Possible other topics dealing with books, writing, publishers and etc (anything dealing with books mostly, lol.)
Friday - Manga Friday
- I'll be reviewing manga (and possibly anime.)
On Thursday, Saturday and Sundays there won't be any blog post. I've done this before on my author's blog before, but I haven't been on that blog in quite a few years, lol (not to mention it is private now.) Hopefully, this scheduling will stick.
Until tomorrow~ :)