Do you have a Dream 4 + Happy Birthday to Me

I missed last Friday, but I’m here today and sadly to say, I have been stuck in a rut. Ever since completing my character backgrounds and the back story history, I haven’t been able to think of what to write for the chapter outlines. It's becoming quite frustrating.

Writing chapter outlines isn’t a must for some of my stories, but it does help me sometimes. Normally I would have been able to think of something by now, but nothing is coming to mind. Listening to my inspiration music (Breaking Benjamin) isn’t working either. T^T 

Writers block, why must you haunt me?! (>o<)
There are fragments of ideas for chapters, but nothing concrete enough for me to work on. I’m hoping that I think of something before November, because I plan on working on this during NaNoWriMo.


On a side note, today is my birthday. I am not officially 25-years-old! Another year older, yet I still appear to be ten years younger, haha. Today, my friend and I will go to Olive Garden and then tomorrow after my class, I will spend time with my family for my birthday. ( ^o^)/ 

I hope everyone has a good weekend!

10 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! I didn't know we're so close to the same age! I'm turning 25 in December. :-)

    Hope you get back on track in time for November.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I didn't know either. XD
      Thankfully, ideas have come to me since this entry. So, I should be all set for November. :)

      Delete
  2. Happy B'day and I'm 29 this November. Young forever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You're birthday is the same day a movie I want to see comes out. XD Forever young! :)

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday! I hope you had a nice a day. I'm sorry to hear about the writer's block >_<, I hope it passes soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)
      I did have a good birthday ^^
      Writer's block is always irksome >_< luckily it's starting to pass!

      Delete
  4. Happy birthday!

    And good luck with getting some plans down. Can you take a gamble and just start with the first scene, and maybe go from there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      Well, I'm starting to think I should take a gamble now, because the ideas I originally had for the chapters suddenly dwindled away >_<

      Delete
  5. Happy belated birthday! I missed this post until now. Hope you had a great time celebrating it.

    ReplyDelete

 

Inspiration

people i admire















Mail

Worldwide

worldwide.