Snowy weather

Snow has invaded Michigan. 


That picture is actually from a few weeks ago. There is much more outside now, haha. Don’t get me wrong, I think snow is very pretty. Yet, I’m not a fan of the cold weather, especially when it’s below negative. I’m anticipating the warm weather to return. Normally in my state, the weather slowly begins to warm up during May. April can be warm sometimes, but it’s considered “rainy season” in Michigan.

I haven’t left the house in a few days. I’ve turned into a house hermit, haha.


During my time in the house, I’ve mostly been working on my novel occasionally, trying to keep warm and reading.  Also, I haven't signed on Facebook since December 31st. I'm attempting to keep my word by not signing on for a while. Lately, I’ve had this feeling. It’s a good feeling. I honestly believe that this year will be a good year for me and hopefully ten times better than 2013.

I haven’t had the chance to work on watching any DramaFever reviews, but I will soon! Anyhow, I hope everyone is having a good year so far!

7 comments:

  1. I'm guessing your guys don't usually get very cold weather? ^ ^ I agree, it's nice to look at but it's seriously no fun. On average we've been having cold weather alerts and -15 degrees these days, crazy weather even for us Canadians :P.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, in Michigan we experience all four seasons. XD It's just that this winter is colder than it normally is, lol. I haven't visited Canada in years. I have family that lives there and I would go for Thanksgiving :P

      Delete
  2. Hope you meet all your goals for 2014! Having lived in NY for a little bit, I do miss the snow sometimes. (Not shoveling it, mind you, but watching it float down from the sky.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope the same for you as well. :) Snow is nice to look at, but shoving can be troublesome, lol.

      Delete
  3. 2014 has been just fine so far. Glad to see you doing okay despite the cold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good! :) Today is actually warmer. It's in the 40s, but compared to the past few days it's much better, haha. Thank you for commenting.

      Delete

 

Inspiration

people i admire















Mail

Worldwide

worldwide.