3 Months To Go

I haven’t updated in quite some time now. I have three months until this Spring semester is over. I have only two classes, but I fear if I don't study harder enough my biology class will be the death of me. My biology class requires much attention, especially since this is my final semester, I want to make sure I pass this class. I’m not worried about my Children’s Lit class, because it’s an easy course. In high school, biology was one of my favorite classes. Currently, I don’t feel the same way anymore. Unfortunately, I need this class because it is required for my degree (which actually isn’t something I need for my goal career, lol.) Anyhow, that’s why I haven’t updated in a while.

ごめんなさい (I'm sorry) :/
I finally have a new laptop and camera. With my camera I can finally record videos for Youtube, which I haven’t done yet ^^; but I will soon.

This entry is very short. I’m sorry about that, but I promise my next entry will make up for this one, lol.




I hope everyone is doing well!

8 comments:

  1. Omg, I know that feel bro!! I have some classes right now that are kicking my ass so I've had to start giving them even more attention than I had been. Biology sounds difficult, I have to take astronomy in the summer to fulfil my course requirements T_T) And it's my last semester too, I totally know the feeling of wanting to end on a good note!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I really want to pass this biology class, but I suck at studying >_< So, I've been attempting to focus more when it comes to that class. Wow, astronomy? That sounds interesting, yet difficult too lol.

      Delete
  2. Just focus on your studies Britt and best of luck. Congrats on the new laptop, I hope to have enough money before the end of March to get my own as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll make sure to make it through this semester no matter what! :)

      Delete
  3. I was hoping you'd post a picture of your new laptop and camera, LOL. But congratz and I know you'll do fine with your classes!! Hope to see a video from you soon =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, sorry, but I do plan to upload some photos of the laptop and camera eventually! XD Thank you very much for commenting~ ^ ^

      Delete
  4. Good luck! I felt the same way about chemistry. Had fun in high school with it, but then O chem came along...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd rather deal with biology than chemistry, lol. I had both classes in high school and I dreaded chemistry, mostly because it involved math and I don't like math. ^^;

      Delete

 

Inspiration

people i admire















Mail

Worldwide

worldwide.