Life Goes On - Breakup+Updates

Following up from my last entry, I failed and signed onto Facebook yesterday and today, and even tweeted! I thought back to my blog and the detox that I was planning and felt bad about it. I’m going to try again, and not give up.

Onto other news, remember me vaguely mentioning that boyfriend of mines? Well guess who is single now?



You guessed it. I am. I don’t understand why I always tend to meet the same type of guys. Their personalities are different, but in the end the same scenario always happens. It makes me wonder if it has anything to do with me, or maybe I’m meeting men that think they are ready for something and truly aren’t. When the breakup happened, I will admit that I felt upset and hurt. As the hours go on, I feel fine…somewhat. What I can say is that I don’t feel how badly hurt that I felt when dealing with the LDR guy. Either way, I am hurt and I have to realize that maybe he just didn’t care about me anymore and wanted to move on with his life. Will I miss talking to him? Yes. Will I miss seeing him in general? Yes. I will miss him, but why continue to miss someone that won’t be missing you? So, I have to push forward and think of this as another day and continue on with myself. If I dwell on it, I’ll never move forward, lol.



Onto other news, I got my edit back for my first chapter of another novel I’m working on titled; Hell Hounds and my editor/beta loved it! There are five completed chapters for that story and I’m starting on chapter six after I finish this entry. Then I have another novel called, Atticus, that I will also be working on again. The most difficult novel that I have, but my favorite one!

Tomorrow I return to work and I had originally assumed that I would go to work in a bad mood due to the breakup. I may not be as happy, but I’ll make it. I just have to remind myself that things happen for a reason and it’s obvious to me that he didn’t want to be with me anymore and made his choice and I have to make mine.



Back to the social media detox, as I stated, I am going to try again, because honestly, there isn’t anything I do on Facebook besides lurk my newsfeed. Sometimes I do post a status or two, share a status or like someone else’s status. As for Twitter, I really don’t need a detox for that since I barely use it. I should just stick to Facebook since that’s the problem, lol.


Realigning my focus is all I can do at this moment to keep me from thinking about my ex, lol. 

4 comments:

  1. Hang in there, Brittney! It's tough, but I'm sure you'll find someone who'll be able to really appreciate you. As for your writing, it sounds like you're speeding along. (And I love that ATTICUS title!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too! Thank you for commenting and sorry for my late reply. I'm glad you like that title, it seems a few people like that title as well, lol. :)

      Delete
  2. Ex him out of your life. See what I did there? Atticus has me really intrigued.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I did see what you did there! :) And thanks! Its just a very hard story to work on, but I'll complete it in due time.

    ReplyDelete

 

Inspiration

people i admire















Mail

Worldwide

worldwide.