Quote Of The Day

Okay...so about yesterday...



I honestly woke up this morning and realized that I didn't update yesterday. I'm off to a great start! 👍 Lol. But anyway, let's start this schedule thing over by opening with one of my favorite quotes:

“You are only what you are when no one is looking” – Robert C. Edwards

This  is something most people probably can relate to. In society, people tend to wear a mask. It doesn't matter what type of mask it is, but a mask none the less. Whether it is during a job interview and you act a tad bit more cheerful than usual, to unsure you can land the job. Or maybe when a person is shy and try to come out of their shell by forcing a outgoing persona. 

I've always felt this quote is true and it has been my tagline for years on various websites. 

What is your favorite quote?

1 comments:

  1. I am a big fan of quotes about refusing to surrender and moving forward. Schedules can be bent for mavericks like us. Right Britt? *Wink*

    ReplyDelete

 

Inspiration

people i admire















Mail

Worldwide

worldwide.