Do you have a Dream 4 + Happy Birthday to Me

I missed last Friday, but I’m here today and sadly to say, I have been stuck in a rut. Ever since completing my character backgrounds and the back story history, I haven’t been able to think of what to write for the chapter outlines. It's becoming quite frustrating.

Writing chapter outlines isn’t a must for some of my stories, but it does help me sometimes. Normally I would have been able to think of something by now, but nothing is coming to mind. Listening to my inspiration music (Breaking Benjamin) isn’t working either. T^T 

Writers block, why must you haunt me?! (>o<)
There are fragments of ideas for chapters, but nothing concrete enough for me to work on. I’m hoping that I think of something before November, because I plan on working on this during NaNoWriMo.


On a side note, today is my birthday. I am not officially 25-years-old! Another year older, yet I still appear to be ten years younger, haha. Today, my friend and I will go to Olive Garden and then tomorrow after my class, I will spend time with my family for my birthday. ( ^o^)/ 

I hope everyone has a good weekend!

11 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! I didn't know we're so close to the same age! I'm turning 25 in December. :-)

    Hope you get back on track in time for November.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I didn't know either. XD
      Thankfully, ideas have come to me since this entry. So, I should be all set for November. :)

      Delete
  2. Happy B'day and I'm 29 this November. Young forever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You're birthday is the same day a movie I want to see comes out. XD Forever young! :)

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday! I hope you had a nice a day. I'm sorry to hear about the writer's block >_<, I hope it passes soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)
      I did have a good birthday ^^
      Writer's block is always irksome >_< luckily it's starting to pass!

      Delete
  4. Happy birthday!

    And good luck with getting some plans down. Can you take a gamble and just start with the first scene, and maybe go from there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      Well, I'm starting to think I should take a gamble now, because the ideas I originally had for the chapters suddenly dwindled away >_<

      Delete
  5. Happy belated birthday! I missed this post until now. Hope you had a great time celebrating it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to you! Bdayo.Com was created with one goal in mind to help our users enjoy, celebrate, and remember their birthday! Bdayo allows you to find unlimited amount of Birthday Freebies in your area and offer unique features to help you learn more about that special day!

    ReplyDelete

 

Inspiration

people i admire















Mail

Worldwide

worldwide.