Nightmare Chronicles Reboot?

A few of you may know that last year I published a short novel on the website Channillo. After some staggering months, I finally completed Nightmare Chronicles sometime in September, I believe. Somewhere in between writing it, I felt the story lacked a lot. It got to the point where I just wanted to complete it and move onto the next story. To be quite honest, you can tell that in my writing towards the last chapters, not only that, the story has typos, grammatical errors with word usage mistakes and some scenes deserved to be more than what they were.



I woke up this morning doing some thinking and a thought came to my mind. “You should revamp Nightmare Chronicles!” It would be something that I hope I don’t flake out on, haha, but I have revamped plenty of novels in the past. However…I’ve backed out of finishing them. It’s 2016! The year of finally putting effort into things, for me, and I don’t want to abandon my original thoughts.

So, what I’m going to do is make an announcement to everyone that followed my Nightmare Chronicles story on Channillo (which is currently only four, T.T) and attempt to contact other Channillo writers/readers on Twitter that I plan on revamping it to make it better. I’ll start on the process today and probably delete all the chapters and upload them one at a time again once everything is completed.


We’ll see how this goes, but I will be sure to keep everyone up to date with the process/progress.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Inspiration

people i admire















Mail

Worldwide

worldwide.