Do You Have A Dream?


I decided to join the "Do you have a dream" blog-hop. My dream is finish writing my novel and publish it. I will give updates every last Friday of the end of each month about my progress. For those that would like to join this blog-hop, just follow the directions below and click this link to sign up.

You're more than welcome to join this bloghop. All you need to do is read and follow the guidelines from Misha's blog:

1) Beth and I will be co-hosts of this list.2) If you do enter your link into the list, please be supportive of the other entrants.3) Keep us up to date with how you're doing. Update Day is on the last Friday of every month. Even if you don't think you achieved much or anything, write a quick post to say so. We can't encourage if we don't know. 4) When you enter your blog's address write your goal as the link title. For example, my link's title will be "earn $7500 per month." Not your name or your blog's. This is so we can keep track of who's doing what. AND it will serve as an easy indication of the fact that you're not the only crazy one.5) Please please please spread the word! I know this is nuts, but I know a lot of people need encouragement, and making a decision and figuring out how to get there is half the battle...


12 comments:

  1. That sounds like a cool Blog hop. It is good to have something that keeps you working. Good luck on your dream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, it is a very interesting blog-hop! I'll be sure to keep everyone updated with my progress. Thank you once again for commenting. :)

      Delete
  2. Welcome, so glad you joined too. Best of luck with your dream and I'm ready to help in anyway possible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for always being so kind! I'm really excited about this blog-hop and really hope to show progress.

      Delete
  3. Wow, this is really cool! Good luck with your goal! I can't wait to see you achieve one of your dreams. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I'm hoping that I will achieve it because I am constantly distracted ^^; but so far, so good! :)

      Delete
  4. Me too! This week is my first week.

    Shah, X
    http://wp.me/p2rnfx-2rZ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining! All the best with your goals and dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I joined and posted.....good luck with your novel! Sandy of sandysanderellasmusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I joined the blog hop today. Good luck with your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with your goal, and welcome to the hop :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Inspiration

people i admire















Mail

Worldwide

worldwide.