Do You Have A Dream 5

With barely 10mins left until midnight, I submitted my first chapter to NaNoWriMo.

I’m really hoping that I can keep up with the 1667 or more word count every day in order to make it to 50,000 by the end of the month. I’m thinking about changing my novel title. However, the name “Nightmare” is the main character’s name, thus the name “Nightmare Chronicles.” The reason for my change is because, originally it was just going to follow the main character only. However, I decided to switch between the two main characters (ex. for chapter one is about Nightmare and the chapter two it will be his love interest pov.) He is still the villain, in case you are wondering. That idea I did not change. If you notice on my book cover on NaNo for this novel, it is the movie poster for the upcoming 47 Ronin movie coming out this December. There are various posters online of the movie, but that one is my favorite and I decided to use it, haha.


For those working on NaNo this year, have you uploaded any chapters yet? Also, good luck to everyone! 

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck with NaNo! That amazes me! And Nightmare Chronicles sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh god, I'm so far behind already! Good for you for submitting a whole chapter already. You're ahead of the game!

    ReplyDelete

 

Inspiration

people i admire















Mail

Worldwide

worldwide.